Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Polymer Clay Jewellery Workshop - Melbourne
Want to learn to make beautiful polymer clay necklaces ? Polymer clay is a safe and easy material to work with to create fun and funky jewellery.
In this two and half hour class you’ll learn the technical skills for working with polymer clay, including kneading and conditioning the clay, making graduated sizes and colours, swirls and shapes and textures. You'll learn the do’s and don’ts with polymer clay so you can make stylish pieces to take home, and gain valuable skills to use again and again. Class sizes are kept small so you get plenty of assistance. This class is perfect for beginners.
You will make at least two necklaces to take – or wear - home. Professionally created by you!
Refunds: Please note that this course includes a booking fee of 4% +20c. In the event of a request for a refund, the fee will be deducted from the amount refunded. A minimum of 7 days notice must be given for cancellations and refunds.
- Make your own polymer clay jewellery
- Learn how to work with polymer clay
- Take home skills you can use again and again
- Polymer clay jewellery including two necklaces to take home
- A discount on any purchases made on the day at Barnes Products next door
- Everything is provided. Just bring yourself!
Wear your old clothes, an apron will also be provided to protect your clothes.